- Crit Pit timetable
- Aquaponics Lab window display
- Vinyl Cutter
- Print area signage
- Allergy Aid app design and advertising
- Family Ghost Stories book
- A Clockwork Orange book cover
- How anxiety feels
- Creative Life book covers and website design
- Suspense and surprise video
- Xmas present seating in London Bridge
- "Making a mask" motion graphics
- Emil Ruder exhibition advertisements
- Sonata Arctica album and merchandise
- Jet2 mock up ambient advertisements
- Haribo Packaging
- 'Ding' brand book
- Bravery Calendar
- Object to image
- Typographic journey
About & Contact
In everything I view I see the beauty of the design.
Each design is unique and interesting. This is why I have an interest in all types of design from the obvious; animation, movies and print art to the more intricate but subtle; human skeleton, plants and landscapes. The intricate designs I have listed are all natural forms of design that we have not only learnt from but also in some ways duplicated or improved upon.
I have often been told that I am a strategic person when it comes to my work. Before being told this, I didn't think about it but now that I am aware of it I can see that I do think about a whole number of elements that help me to achieve goals, whether it be in my work or my life.
The one thing that I always seem to do, whether I enjoy it or not is experimenting. Throughout my life I have pushed myself to try and do new things and although I may not be great at all of them or like all of them, it has given me a better understanding of all sort of things.